Q: How do I place an order?
A: Orders can be placed directly on our website. If you are unable to process an order on MicroFabric.net®, please call 1.317.527.0705 for assistance.
Q: What if I need to cancel or change my order?
A: We are unable to modify or cancel orders. If you want to change or add to your order, please place a separate order for any item not in your original order. Any unwanted items can be returned. For product return instructions, please visit our “Return Policy”.. Once the returned item has been received at our warehouse, a credit for the product price and tax or processing fees will be issued to your account in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
Q: How can I check the status of my order?
Q: What payment methods can I use?
Q: Why are there multiple authorizations on my credit card?
Q: Are credit card purchases safe on MicroFabric.net®?
Q: What about U.S. Sales Tax?
A: United States sales tax is charged for orders shipped to states where sales tax is applicable. The amount of sales tax charged is based on current state and local tax rates in accordance with state tax laws. State and local sales tax rates are subject to change at any time.
- Packaging and shipping charges may also be subject to sales tax in applicable states.
- Sales tax will be refunded for returned items.
- Gift Cards purchased at MicroFabric.net® are not taxable.
- Items sent to APO/FPO military addresses and the states of Oregon, New Hampshire, Montana, and Delaware are not subject to sales taxes.
- We currently collect sales tax in all states except the following: DE, HI, MT, NH, OR, WY.
Q: What is the Processing Fee?
Q: What if I have tax exempt status in the United States?
Note: We will not issue tax refunds on orders placed prior to the tax exemption being granted. If you have placed an order and paid taxes, please contact your state for reimbursement.
Q: Can I save items in my shopping cart for purchase at a later date?
Q: How do I purchase 50 yards or more of fabric?
Q: How can I place a bulk order of a product, when there is not enough in stock
Q: An item was in a Micro Fabric Store, can I also find it on the website?
Q: An item was in the sales flyer or ad, is it on the website?
Q: What if I can’t find an item on the website?
Q: What is Micro Fabric Fabric and Craft Stores Price Match Pledge?
A: MicroFabric.net® does offer a price match policy. Seasonal items do not qualify for price adjustments. Patterns on MicroFabric.net® are not eligible for price match with a Micro Fabric Store price. Please note that pricing may be different between the web site and Micro Fabric Stores for many reasons, including the timing of promotional events and product source. The Price Match Pledge will be honored on MicroFabric.net® in U.S. Dollars (USD). Please see your local Micro Fabric Store location for their posted Price Match Pledge. MicroFabric.net® will match prices when the following conditions are met:
- Applies to identical, in-stock item only
- Price to match must have been advertised within the past 7 days
- Includes ads for competitors
- Requires proof of lower price via original/current ad or print-out of online price
- Excludes special buys, liquidations, doorbusters and club purchase
Q: Does MicroFabric.net® offer backorders and/or rain checks?
Q: How can I find more information about an item on the website?
A: Many items have additional information available. To find out more:
- Read what other customers say about an item in the customer reviews
- Read the Description tab and Shipping Info tab on the Product Detail page
- See other items by a certain brand by clicking the Shop by Brand link
If you have more questions about an item’s picture or description, please contact Customer Service at 1.317.527.0705 for assistance.
Q: What is the item special handling fee?
A: For some items shipping with in the U.S. and U.S. Territories, a per item handling surcharge may apply due to the size and weight of the item. These items are noted in the Shipping Tab on the Product Detail Page. Special handling will be automatically calculated and shown in your Shopping Cart.
For Canadian orders, the special handling fee covers the internal resources and administrative costs associated with an international order, will be automatically calculated and shown in your Shopping Cart.
Q: How do I place a special order for products not found on MicroFabric.net®?
Q: Can I order custom framing online?
Q: How do I purchase a Micro Fabric gift card?
Q: What if I do not have the gift card recipient’s e-mail address?
Q: How do I activate a Micro Fabric gift card?
Q: How do I use a Micro Fabric gift card?
Q: What if my gift card does not have a PIN number?
Q: Can I use multiple gift cards online?
Q: How can I check the status of my Micro Fabric gift card account?
Q: Can I use a gift card to purchase a gift card?
Q: What are the terms and conditions for gift cards?
A: Micro Fabric Gift Cards are in U.S. dollars and are considered the same as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Micro Fabric and 3rd party Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, unless required by state law.Micro Fabric gift cards cannot be reloaded through the website.
Micro Fabric gift card accounts will automatically close when the balance reaches zero. Any unused gift card balance will be held in recipient’s gift card account. A credit card or other form of payment will be required to pay for the balance on orders not covered by gift cards. On the payment page during checkout, you can use multiple gift cards for checkout. Activated plastic gift cards are good for purchases online at MicroFabric.net® and at all Micro Fabric store locations. Electronic gift cards are good for online purchases only. Plastic gift cards are sent to recipients within 4-5 business days after orders are processed. At this time, gift cards are not available for shipping to any destination outside of the United States. A $1.00 shipping fee will be applied to each standard gift card order.
Q: Do I have to register to place an order with MicroFabric.net®?
A: No. You are not required to register to place an order. MicroFabric.net® membership is optional and free of charge. Becoming a member will make your shopping experience more convenient by allowing us to prefill your address, remember the items in your shopping cart, keep all of your shipping addresses, and track all of your orders. The “My Account” function will allow you to view any previous order information, including items ordered and ship dates.
Q: How do I sign up for a MicroFabric.net® account?
Q: I have previously ordered from MicroFabric.net®. Why don’t I have a username?
Q: Why am I getting a password error message when attempting to log in to my account?
Q: What do I do if I have forgotten my username or password?
Q: How do I change my username or password?
Q: How do I change/update my account information?
Q: How do I change/update my e-mail address?
Q: Can I view my account history?
Q: How do I enter a promotion code for my order?
Q: Can I use a store coupon on the MicroFabric.net® website?
Q: Can I print coupons from the website?
Q: What coupons can I use on the website?
Q: How many coupons can be used during a store visit?
A: There are instances when Micro Fabric offers customers more than one (1) coupon that is valid during the same time period. The register system was designed to adhere to these requirements, so if the register accepts the use of two (2) or more coupons, it is likely that the coupons comply with these requirements. Customers generally may use more than one (1) coupon in a transaction with the following exceptions:
- They cannot use two (2) identical coupons (i.e., coupons with the same barcode number) in one (1) transaction.
- They cannot use two (2) or more transaction-level discounts in one (1) transaction.
- They cannot apply two (2) coupons or discounts to the same item.
Q: Why is my coupon code not working?
A: If your coupon does not seem to be working, please check the following:
- Did you type in the coupon promotion code exactly as it appears? Be sure to remove any extra spaces before or after the promotion code.
- Has the coupon expired? Or, is the coupon not yet active?
- Is the coupon able to be used on MicroFabric.net® or is it valid in stores only? To determine this, please read the coupon details carefully.
- Are you trying to use the coupon on an item which is excluded from coupon use? To determine if you can use a code on the item you are purchasing please review the coupon exclusion language, or review the product copy for an exclusion note. Please note that you can use only one coupon or promotion code per order on MicroFabric.net®. Micro Fabric Fabric and Craft Stores does not make coupons available on the Web site to print for use in stores.
- Is the coupon valid for your shipping destination?
Q: Can I use more than one promotion code per order?
Q: How do I redeem a coupon online?
Q: Can I use my coupon code on any item?
A: There are MicroFabric.net® items that are excluded from coupon use. To determine if you can use a code on the item you are purchasing please:
- Review the coupon exclusion language carefully
- Review the product copy for an exclusion note
- View the coupon exclusion page
Q: If I forget to enter a promo code can my order price be adjusted?
A: An order may be able to be adjusted within 30 minutes and please contact us to discuss order options.
Q: Can I get a rain check for an out-of-stock item?
Q: How can I know when something is on sale?
Q: Where is my sales flyer?
Q: How can I report a store experience?
Q: How can I find out about events at a local Micro Fabric store?
Q: How much do in store classes cost?
Q: How long is a class?
Q: What is the cancellation policy for classes?
1.267.332.4063 for assistance. If you would like to cancel within 48 hours of the class, please contact the store you registered in for assistance, specific store details are available on our Store Locator.
Q: How can I become an instructor for Micro Fabric classes?
As part of the Micro Fabric policy, a personalized order which contains unlawful, infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or profane content may be rejected or canceled with or without notice.
Q: Where can I find personalizable items on MicroFabric.net®?
Q: What types of personalized products do you offer on MicroFabric.net®?
Q: What types of materials are the personalized fabrics printed on?
Q: Will I have a chance to review my personalized product before purchasing?
Q: How long will it take for my personalized order to be shipped?
Q: Can personalized products be returned?
Please call 1.267.332.4063, Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm EST, to determine return eligibility & process.